About 40-MILE AIR
Whether state-wide charters, back-country adventures, flight seeing, or a scheduled flight, 40-MILE AIR will make your Alaska adventure a safe and unforgettable one.
Since 1959 40-MILE AIR has been providing safe, reliable transportation throughout the state of Alaska.
- Flight Seeing Charters
- Self-Guided Float Trips, Float Fishing and Rafting (fully-equipped cabins and boats available)
- Unguided Caribou Viewing Adventures
- Float Hunting Trip Transportation to East Fork of the Dennison; Middle Fork of the Fortymile River; Charlie River to the Yukon River; and 185 Lake Hunts.
- Self-Guided Hiking/Trekking Alaska’s backcountry (Canadian border to Delta Junction to the Wrangell Mountains and Alaska Range.)
- Hunting Transportation to Eastern Alaska’s Interior Game Management Units 20E, 20D, 12 and 13; and complete service in the Tok and Delta Trophy Sheep Management Areas.
- Scheduled Services within the Eastern Interior of Alaska.
For more information or reservations please contact us at (907)883-5191 or send an e-mail through our online form.