Supercub prices are as follows:
1) Caribou base rate is $3795 per hunter.
2) Moose base rate is $3495 per hunter.
3) Sheep is flat rate of $1895.00 per hunter in the Tok and Delta Management Areas. $3495.00 per hunter in the Nutzotins, Wrangells, Tanana Hills and Mt. Harper Area for wheeled cub landings.
4) If on any of the above hunts you shoot: caribou add $1000.00, moose add $1200.00. There is no additional charge for bears or wolves provided they are completely skinned and fleshed. These figures are per animal for transportation of meat, horns and hides to Tok. All hide and excess meat must be removed from the skull of moose and caribou for antlers to be transported from the field.
5) If you exceed your maximum allowable personal gear of 50# per hunter going in, an extra gear load can be arranged for $1600.00. The extra gear load must be a maximum of 200# of gear and must physically fit in the super cub. Several small bags or boxes are much better than one or two large ones.
If any member of your hunt party’s body weight exceeds 280#, your party will automatically need an extra gear load, as we will not be able to transport him and his gear in one plane. If you are already planning on an extra gear load, his personal gear would need to be a part of that 200#.
6) Moose hunters must bone out their animals and have the meat in sturdy game bags not exceeding 50# each with a filled out change of possession ID tag attached, which we will provide at check-in. If you desire, you can leave the rib meat on the bone, but rib cage needs to be split and bagged separately. Caribou hunters may leave theirs bone in and bagged to 50#, with ID tag attached. Antlers and capes must be removed from head of moose or caribou.
Prices for float / lake hunts are shown on those pages.
After you have read the letter from Leif Wilson and you are ready to sign a contract, please print out and sign the documents below.